Translate

Saturday, April 6, 2013

My Favorite E! Shows


E! has great shows.

My favorite shows are

1. Keeping Up With The Kardashians
Its so funny and the girls have a great sense of style
I get a lot op inspiration from them
The quotes are funny and true as well.
The main reason why I watch this show is because of the great style of the girls. Every episode I get my inspiration.



2. Fashion Police
All the quotes are hilarious
Giuliana, Kelly, George and ofcourse the grande dame Joe Rivers are telling
what I am thinking


3. Scouted
Its so amazing how normal girls all over America are getting a chance to make
it happen in fashion capital New York. What I hate: when girls cry their eyes out because of the short hair that they are getting. Girl! You wanna be a model? Deal with it



4. Kim and Kourtney Take Miami
Miami always heat up. In the last season Kim will reveal her pregnancy
and Kourtney is going to give birth to little Penelope.
When Khloe shows up its always fun



No comments: